Helping Our People Everyday
We coordinate the following services:
- Foot care & blood pressure clinics
- In home services provided by the following:
- Exercise programs
- SAIL (Stay Active and Independent for Life) - A strength, balance and fitness exercise program offered by RSVP and led by senior volunteers.
- Tai Chi for Better Balance - an exercise program coordinated by the Area Agency on Aging - Land of the Dancing Skyand led by senior volunteers
Loans of Durable Medical Equipment
- Equipment available for long and short term loans.
Assistance with Recycling
- Provided by Argyle 5th & 6th grade volunteers.
Transportation for Medical Appointments
- HOPE program volunteers assist with driving seniors to Warren MN, Thief River MN, and Grand Forks ND as needed for doctor appointments, therapies and other health care needs. Call the HOPE office at the number listed below if you need transportation to these locations.